In my last post I discussed how to introduce new habits to your life.
Read it here
One habit I have chosen for myself is to blog every sunday in 2014.
I used to try and blog every wednesday but Wednesday was often a difficult day for me; plus I think people are more likely to read my work on a sunday.
So this is my first blog on the first sunday of 2014.
I thought I’d share my 2013 for my first article;
You may not be interested in what I have achieved but I wanted to write it down somewhere to refer back to in the future; this seems the perfect place.
I’m going to list them for easier reading.
- Started beginnernutrition.com in January 2013
- 63 posts – 18,000 views from 66 countries
- Worked with 24 clients
- 1st Seminar with 50 people attending
- Created beginner nutrition workbook
- Almost half way through precision nutrition certification
- Resident author at university nutrition.co.uk – Co-authored e-book
- Articles regularly featured on inattheside.com
- 3 articles featured on James Haskell’s website
- Teamed up with ICON nutrition
- Delivered nutrition Workshop for WRU
- Taught GCSE and A-Level P.E/Nutrition
- Finished coaching/teaching with a company after 5 academic years – Coached/Taught over 10,000 children (approx, possibly a lot more)
- Got the job for a full time job as a sports development officer
- Achieved merit or distinction in all my masters assignments
- Successful year in rugby personally
- 7’s Team most successful year – 3 trophies (Y BaaBaariaid)
- I gained 7kg of muscle (see below)
These are things that are easily measured or explained.
But I have learned more in 2013 than I ever have before; not just science but life lessons, business, work, behaviours, attitudes, challenges etc.
I’ve aslo had a good time along the way. It’s not all work; I’ve made memories that will live with me forever.
I’ve had a good year but I always want more. I’m excited for 2014.
Here are my most important outcome goals for 2014
- Complete Masters
- Complete precision nutrition
- Build an email list for beginner nutrition
- Write an e-book
- 50,000 views on beginner nutrition
Here are my most important behaviour goals
- Spend less time on twitter – Only use in the evening
- Drink more water – Glass with every meal
- Use diary to plan more – Fill in every night before bed
- Blog every sunday
I have no idea how 2014 will go for me as I am moving to Australia in February.
But I’m going to make another big year
Thank you for reading this and supporting beginnernutrition.com