Meal type: Lunch/Dinner/BBQ Food
Macronutrients: Carbs – 0 Protein – 100 Fat – 60
Note: These macronutrients are for a 500g batch in total. However many even burgers you make divide that into the total for each burgers macronutrients
Most people love a burger. Especially in the summer time. But there is no reason why they can’t become a staple in your diet.
The burger you may buy in the supermarket are likely to have some additives or preservatives. Particularly if you go for a cheaper option.
This post is here to show you how easy burgers are to make with no additives or preservatives.
Ingredients: 500g lean beef mince, 2 eggs, chosen spices
- Empty the mince into a bowl and use your hands to move the beef around to form a mixture.
- Crack the egg and empty the egg white into the bin, put the yolk into the mixture.
- Add in your chosen spices
- Mix everything together until it becomes “sticky”
- Shape and size burgers how you like.
- Cook burgers in the pan with coconut oil on a low heat until cooked to how you like.
You can very finely cut up some onion, jalapeños, gherkins etc and add them to the beef mixture.